Friday, January 9, 2015

I Survived Canada AM!

A couple of days ago, I was lucky enough to be invited to appear on Canada AM to speak about my debut novel, BLOWN RED.

I was a tad nervous before hand (I believe the words public colonoscopy were bandied about) but the experience ended up being a lot of FUN!

Katie, the producer, was super supportive and very encouraging. She even slipped me some potential questions ahead of time. Thanks, Katie!


Bev, the interviewer, was terrific. We chatted for a few minutes during a commercial break, so that by the time the interview began, I felt totally comfortable.

Rita from Simon & Schuster, Canada made the long drive on snowy roads to provide added support. Thanks, Rita!

And, thanks to all of you who wrote, tweeted, texted or called to offer encouragement. It was much appreciated.

It was quite the eye-opener to see the inside of the studio. It looks just like any workplace - with the exception of the snazzy sets. Not nearly as intimidating or mysterious as you would think.

Next stop - The Morning Show on Global TV on Jan 22.  I can do this!

If you'd like to watch my interview click on this link Canada AM - Book Beat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for providing feedback. I appreciate your comments.